Sugar & Spice Tortilla Crisps
— Jodi Dudek, Senior Digital Designer
Reminds me of growing up. My mom would often make these for me to take to school for holidays. We were always very busy with work, school, softball, dance classes, karate, bowling, etc. — these were fast and easy, and totally a crowd pleaser.
- 1 package flour tortillas (more if you need to serve a larger group)
- 1 container cinnamon with sugar (or mix your own)
- Cut tortillas into eighths.
- Deep fry for approximately 1–1 ½ minutes, until golden brown or darker (they should be JUST to the crisping point).
- Remove and dump onto paper towels.
- Immediately sprinkle each side with cinnamon–sugar mix.
- Let cool, then serve!