Cream Cheese Frosting Pumpkin Bars
— Suzanne Fry, Senior Account Executive
It's a recipe from a family cookbook from my town. I started using it a few years ago and it is always a hit!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 15-oz can pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Beat eggs sugar, oil, and pumpkin until smooth.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to first mixture; beat until smooth.
- Spread into an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Blend together icing ingredients.
- Put on bars once they are cooled down.