— Stacie Halley, Patient Recruitment Specialist
My mom and grandma used to add these to our Christmas cookie arrangements that we would make for our family and friends. The Snowballs were always my favorite.
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 package white almond bark
- Smash up the package of Oreo cookies, and mix with cream cheese.
- Form the mix into balls. Freeze the balls for 1 hour.
- Melt 1 package of white almond bark and dip the balls into the melted bark.
- Freeze for 20 minutes and keep in the refrigerator.