— Amy Ireton, VP, Finance and Human Resources
Recipe was passed to me from my mom. She knows I need simple and quick recipes due to having limited time and lack of desire to cook.
- ¾ lb cooked ham
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 oz shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 4½-oz jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- 2 8-oz cans crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine ham, broccoli, cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise and mustard; mix well.
- Unroll both cans of dough. Place dough with long sides together on sprayed cookie sheet, forming a rectangle. Press edges and perforations to seal.
- Spoon and spread ham mixture in a strip lengthwise down center of dough. With sharp knife, make cuts 1½ inches apart on long sides of dough to within ½ inch of filling. Twisting each strip once, alternately cross strips over filling. Tuck short ends under, press to seal. Brush dough with beaten egg white; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 28–33 minutes or until deep golden brown.