Not Peter Paul, Pee-Wee, or Kincaid...Just one remarkable Rueben Dip!
— Stanton Kawer, Chairman & CEO
This was a favorite of mine in my early twenties. Sunday afternoons. Hosting football parties. Great to dip and sit on that couch for four full quarters.
- 6 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¾ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup drained, chopped sauerkraut
- ½ lb lean corned beef, chopped
- Dash seasoned salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Pinch marketing
- Combine cream cheese and yogurt; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Thoroughly heat in a preheated 300°F oven.
- Serve with cocktail ryes.