Grandma's Mold Cake
— Jamie Olson, VP, Shopper Marketing
It was something my grandma used to make when we were growing up and was always a hit! It was labeled "Mold Cake" by my uncle, who would tease me about it due to the green inside of the cake.
- 1 package Pillsbury yellow cake mix
- 1 3-oz package pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp crème de menthe
- Powdered sugar
- Combine all ingredients (beat eggs separately before pouring in).
- Mix on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Place in a Bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Top cake with powdered sugar (once fully cooled).