Uncle LaRue's Birthday Cake
— Rachel Plaster, Assistant Account Executive
My Uncle LaRue doesn't like cake. So instead, every year for his birthday my Aunt Jo will make him these delicious bars to enjoy!
- 1 stick butter
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1½ containers sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cups peanut butter chips
- 1 cup coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter and cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter.
- Press down graham cracker crumbs firmly with fork.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and peanut butter chips over graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle coconut over chips.
- Cook in oven for 25 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned.