Cheese Tortellini in Fresh Butter Sage Sauce
— Ryan Sullivan, Director of Retail Marketing
My wife has made it from the day we met. I think it's her mom's recipe.
- 6 sage leaves
- 5 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmigiano
- 1¼ lb three-cheese tortellini
- In medium saucepan on medium-low flame, combine the butter and sage, slowly melting them to combine flavors.
- Cook tortellini in boiling salted water for 8–10 minutes or until tortellini are floating on top of the pot. Once tortellini are done, drain pasta, reserving ½ cup of the pasta water.
- Place tortellini in sauté pan with melted butter and sage, add the reserved pasta cooking water and toss to combine.
- Cook for about 30 seconds, check seasoning, and serve.