Lori's Festive & Refreshing Holiday Salad
— Lori Boym, Director of Business Development
I love tomatoes (red, yellow and green), mozzarella cheese, Calamata olives and balsamic! Plus, this is easy to make and serves a lot. Goes great with martinis and wine alike.
- Fresh cherry tomatoes (multiple colors, if possible)
- Calamata olives, pitted
- Small mozzarella balls
- Roland Balsamic glaze
- Fresh basil, optional
- Slice tomatoes in half.
- Slice olives in half (thus the pitted ones).
- Add in mozzarella balls, sliced in half.
- Mix on plate or dish, so it looks pretty.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over top (can make any design you want).
Optional: Fresh basil sprinkled on top for that holiday look.