Garlic and Oil Linguine with Lemon Chicken, Tomatoes and Feta
— Alex Guglielmo, Jr. Traffic & Production Coordinator
(Linguine olio e aglio con i pomodori di pollo al limone e feta)
My Grandma Bess (Benedetta) was the master at making olio e aglio pasta, while my mother added ingredients "for color!"
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Lemon pepper
- Linguine fini
- Chicken tenderloins (easier to dice)
- Season chicken tenderloins in salt, pepper, lemon pepper and garlic. Sauté in pan, drizzled in olive oil.
- While chicken is cooking, dice cherry tomatoes and boil water for pasta.
- Once chicken is finished cooking, dice into small pieces and sprinkle in diced tomatoes and feta on low heat (otherwise feta will melt). During this step I always drizzle a tad bit more olive oil and add more minced garlic to get the olio e aglio ready for the pasta.
- After pasta is drained, add to pan and mix ingredients together. Buon appetito!