The inspiration behind the bark is my mom's recipe. The only time she makes this recipe is during the holidays. She loves the way it looks, so to add to the décor she usually puts it out with the appetizers while we are waiting for dinner. It's almost always all gone before dinner has been served!
- Limited-edition Nestlé Toll House dark chocolate and mint morsels
- Coarsely chopped oven-roasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line small baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Pour morsels onto prepared baking sheet. Arrange morsels so they are touching each other in a single layer (roughly an 11 x 9-inch rectangle).
- Bake 1–3 minutes or until morsels are shiny. Remove from oven to wire rack. With tip of butter knife or wooden pick, immediately swirl morsels to create a swirled pattern.
- Sprinkle with nuts. Hold baking sheet 3 inches above counter and drop to settle nuts into melted morsels. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces, store in fridge until ready to serve!