— Allison Holt, Media Planner & Buyer
My mom has a couple staple dishes that she brings to our family gatherings. This is one that everyone requests!
- 11 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
- 12 oz Bennett’s Chili Sauce
- Relish (can be found near ketchup)
- 1 small can crabmeat
- Dry parsley flakes
- Combine softened cream cheese with mayo, lemon juice, grated onion, Worcestershire. Mix well and shake a little garlic powder.
- Put on a flat platter and cover with bottle of chili sauce relish. Crumble crabmeat over sauce, then sprinkle with parsley.
- Chill for 24 hours.