Badger Bob's Biscotti
— Bob Klein, Chief Strategy Officer
This recipe came from my wife Jill's co-worker Toni, handed down from her mom.
- 2 cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup softened butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup crushed Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- Small handful of any or all of the following...but don’t forget to add LOTS of Fisher Nuts: Fisher sliced almonds, Fisher chopped peanuts, chocolate chips, Craisins, raisins, Fisher sunflower seeds.
- Beat butter and sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Gradually add dry ingredients. Stir in cereal. Add additional ingredients (nuts, etc.).
- Divide dough into two parts on parchment-lined cookie sheets. Dampen hands and form dough into two even logs.
- Bake at 325°F for 15–20 minutes until firm. Take out and cool for a few minutes. Then slice into even pieces and place back in oven to brown for a few minutes.