Queso Fundido Wonton Bites
Growing up I was a picky eater and didn't like to try new foods. It was only about a year ago that I discovered Queso Fundido and was HOOKED. I wanted to find an easier way to eat it — and BOOM! — wonton wrappers were the perfect vehicle to make this typically messy dish a little more contained.
- 1 package Supremo (or any other brand) Chihuahua cheese (I used original, but it does come in jalapeño, as well.)
- 1 10-oz package chorizo
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- Muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook chorizo in a frying pan.
- Cut chihuahua cheese into 1-inch cubes.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place 1 wonton wrapper in each muffin cup.
- Place 1 cube of cheese in the bottom of the wonton wrapper.
- Top with a small amount of chorizo.
- Place in oven for approximately 9 minutes.
- Remove and serve warm.