— Neil Paracuelles, Designer
Aunt Cyndi would bring this as dessert to our family get-togethers!
- 2–3 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies or shortbread cookie of choice
- 4–6 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 5-oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-oz container Cool Whip
- Line a 13 x 9-inch dish with cookies, then bananas.
- Combine milk and pudding mix with a blender in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Once smooth, fold in Cool Whip.
- Add Cool Whip/cream cheese/condensed milk mixture to pudding.
- Pour final mixture over cookies/banana layers, and cover with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate and ENJOY!