Mom's Cheesy Broccoli Bake
— Jenni Rizzo, Account Supervisor
As the name implies, this is my mom's delicious recipe. As a kid, this was the only way that she could get me to even go near broccoli. It's become a staple dish at all of our family holiday parties!
- 2 lbs frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tube Ritz Crackers from a 16-oz box
- 16-oz package Velveeta cheese
- 1½ sticks Imperial margarine
- Place frozen broccoli in pot of boiling water and cook 4–5 minutes until tender; transfer to a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Slice ¾ stick of margarine and place on top of broccoli in pan.
- Slice Velveeta cheese and scatter onto the broccoli and butter.
- Melt the remaining ¾ stick of margarine in saucepan.
- Place tube of Ritz crackers into a plastic bag and crush into small pieces.
- Add crushed crackers to the melted butter mixture; stir until crackers are coated.
- Sprinkle the cracker mixture on top of the broccoli.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until the cheese bubbles.