For years I would attend my wife Lisa's holiday parties, and they would always serve this strange pink marshmallow dish. There was something about it that just didn't appeal to me, until one day I finally tried it. Now, I am hooked.
- 1 package/carton frozen strawberries
- 1 carton whipping cream
- 1 large bag small marshmallows (or 2 small bags small marshmallows)
Note: Double or lessen amount used of these ingredients according to portion size.
- Thaw carton of frozen strawberries completely.
- Pour package(s) of marshmallows into a large bowl and mix in thawed strawberries. Fold in gently, as to not break the marshmallows.
- Let strawberry and marshmallow mixture sit for 1 hour before adding whipping cream.
- Once strawberry and marshmallow mixture is ready, whip the whipping cream using mixer on low speed until fluffy and smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into strawberry and marshmallow mixture, so that all ingredients are mixed together evenly. Then chill bowl in fridge until you are ready to serve.