Shan's Artichoke Dip
— Kelley Wilson, Account Executive
My mom (Shannan, whom I refer to as Shan and she hates it) makes this artichoke dip appetizer for almost every holiday we host at our house!
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 2 tbsp onion
- 1 clove garlic
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 3 splashes tabasco
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop artichoke hearts and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add chopped onions, minced garlic, mayo, Worcestershire, tabasco, Lawry's, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together.
- Then add cheeses (parmesan, cheddar and mozzarella).
- Place dip in small casserole dish.
- To heat, cover casserole dish and microwave dip for 3 minutes. Uncover, stir and place back in microwave for 1–2 minutes. Do not overcook the dip because it will be too oily. Just cook until warm through the middle. Eat with crackers, veggies and more!