Kickin' Kabobs & Veggies
This is pretty simple: I love cooking and I love chicken. Veggies are also a good addition to anything — you gotta stay healthy. I like to be creative when I cook and it's pretty simple when you are grilling. I tend to make kabobs different every time, but I enjoy adding a bunch of different spices and marinades and seeing what happens.
The real answer is: any type of chicken, vegetables, spices or marinades you want. But to be creative and make the kabobs "kickin'," you need to add a lot of different stuff.
- Chicken (5 lbs for 12—15 kabobs)
- Veggies (2 medium aluminum trays)
- Red & Yellow Pepper
- Marinades (small bowl)
- Korean BBQ
- Spicy Korean BBQ
- Tabasco® Green Pepper Sauce (a few drops)
- Lemon & Pepper Seasoning
- Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- Mediterranean Herb Seasoning
- Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- Pour the 4 different spices in a bowl. (This could be a small bowl, so you don’t need too much.)
- Mix in the spices (4–5 drops of each spice).
- Cut up the chicken into small pieces and mix in with spices and marinade.
- Marinate chicken 3–5 hours. You can marinate longer, if desired.
- Cut up veggies and put on tray. You can season these to your preference.
- Start grill and put food on.
- Grill chicken until it is dark, but not burnt.
- Leave veggies with closed lid for 10 minutes.
The time to prepare and additions to this recipe vary on taste and preference.